Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Recyclebank - Earn Points for Coupons

Are you a green Mommy?  Do you recycle religiously?  Well, you are doing a lot better than me.  I have to admit, I do not recycle and am not very green friendly.  I eat off a lot of paper plates, use a lot of plastic cups, my kid wears disposable diapers and yes, I do use the plastic bags Target provides when I shop there!  However, I do enjoy Recyclebank.com.  If you are a "green" person or just trying to save a little money by saving a little energy, this website will give you some education in that area.  Here's the bonus.  In exchange for reading up on recycling, actually recycling in some way, and taking quizzes on recycling - you get points that can be exchanged for some valuable coupons.  If this interests you just a little, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment