Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bzzz Campaign - NatureLuxe Foundation & Lip Gloss

As a new Bzzz agent, I really didn't know what to expect when I received my first campaign kit. I was pleasantly surprised by the 2 full size products, coupons, and helpful information on the products. I would highly recommend this line of Covergirl products and would purchase them after trying the products. In addition to my satisfaction, 3 out of 4 professional make-up artists would recommend Covergirls NatureLuxe collection to their clients. First off, I haven't been wearing foundation for about 3 years. My skin is rather clear and rarely any blemishes. I decided I would use the foundation to even out some of the redness in my nose and cheek areas. I put it on and was pleased with how light it felt. Also, it was very translucent - enough coverage to do what I wanted it to do, however, it didn't appear as if I was wearing a heavy make-up. After about 5 days, I have started to receive a couple blemishes so my face may not be liking it as well as I do. I will continue to wear it for another week or so to see if I continue having this reaction or if it's just a coincidence of timing. As for the lip gloss, I have only great things to say about it. It goes on very smooth and is conditioning like a lip balm. It has color that shows up but is not so deep/dark that it's overpowering. I love the product and will be buying more of it in other colors. Thanks Covergirl! #imabuzzagent Leslie

If you are interested in trying these products, there are some great deals this week. 
CVS - When you buy Covergirl NatureLuxe foundation & lip gloss balm - get $2 in extra care bucks
Walgreens - Covergirl products - Buy 1 get 1 50% off
Plus there is a $2 off NatureLuxe foundation coupon on the back of the Parade Magazine in Sunday's paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment