Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What are you Swaggin' for? It's Christmas for me!

Have you ever heard of Swagbucks?  It's a site where you can earn swagbucks to redeem for rewards such as gift cards to online stores - my favorite is Amazon gift cards.  Here are the ways you can earn Swagbucks:

* Use Swagbucks.com as a search engine.  I earn somewhere between 10-25 swagbucks every day that I use it to do my searches. 
* Scroll thru the special offers and see if there is anything you are interested in.  If so, you will earn Swagbucks for completing the special offers.  There are some with no cost or obligation.
* Do your online shopping thru the site. 
* Trade In - you can trade in your old cell phones, mp3 players, video games, and more for swagbucks.
* Daily polls
* Trusted Surveys - these do take some time but can be well worth the effort.  As a result of one of them, I was asked to join a panel for a company and have earned $50 in Amazon gift cards from being on that panel.  And I have just been on the panel since June.  Also, the Trusted Surveys are usually worth quite a few Swagbucks. 

I like to earn Swagbucks to get Amazon gift cards.  I plan on this helping with my Christmas list.  You can buy everything on Amazon - toys, clothing, games, electronics, and much, much more.  Interested?  Sign up here and start Swaggin!

No comments:

Post a Comment