Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HUGGIES MOM 2 MOM

I am a member of Huggies Mom 2 Mom community.  It's a place where I take surveys about my 22 month old, visit with other moms, and have the opportunity to get advice from other Moms who experience the same triumphs and pitfalls of motherhood.  I was asked to join the group in June.  As a result of taking surveys and going in approx once a week to do an activity, I have already received $15 in Amazon gift cards as a thank you gift. 

If you think this is something you might be interested in, please send an email to me at mysharedsavings@gmail.com.  I have the opportunity to provide a small number of referrals.  The Mom 2 Mom community will contact these people and provide them with a link to take the sign-up survey.  Simply completing the survey will not guarantee you a place in the community but they will do their best to accommodate those interested.  Even if you aren't contacted soon afterwards, they will keep your information in case a slot opens up at a later time.  Right now, they are specifically looking for women in their third trimester of pregnancy, those with a 0-3 month old child, and those who have just become a first time mom.  If you are interested, please email me your first name, email address, and which category you fall under.  I will submit names on a first come basis.  Good Luck!

*** I was asked to become a part of this group as a result of a survey that I took on Swagbucks.  If you haven't heard about it, check it out!  Not only did I get a lot of Swagbucks for doing the survey, I have become a part of this awesome group as well!  You can get 30 Swagbucks just for signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment