Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why would you purchase a COUPON?

Did you know that you can buy coupons online?  You might ask, why would you buy a coupon when you are trying to save money?  I would say I do this a couple of times a month and here's why.

Last month, there was a $4 Nivea body wash coupon.  I could purchase one of these coupons for somewhere between 35-50 cents.  Nivea body wash sales for 3.99 at Walmart, therefore I paid 35-50 cents for my body wash, and a rather large bottle. 

Another one was $5 off a certain brand of razor.  Target was also offering a $1 coupon off that razor.  This razor sold for $6.99.  I paid approx 1.49 for it because the difference of the coupons was .99+.50 I paid for the coupon.  Well worth it.   

So, if you run across a really good coupon for something you use a lot, it might be worth your while to purchase some extra coupons.  Here are the 2 sites I have used in the past.

Coupons and Things by Dede

My Coupon Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment